Anyone wishing to coach or be an assistant coach for any sport for Davidson County Sports and Recreation Department is required to complete a criminal background check as well as a volunteer coaches form. NO person(s) will be allowed to coach or help in anyway unless they have completed these forms and have been approved. These forms should be completed and turned into one of the Boostesr Club Officer.
The Booster Club approved in the January meeting for the following changes to begin for the spring baseball season and moving forward.
1) Anyone wishing to coach or assistant coach must complete an application. These will be available at each signup.
2) Anyone who is approved to be a coach/assistant coach by the Booster Club Officers/Members must attend the monthly meetings or send a representative.
3) Any coach who misses more than 3 meetings will not be allowed to coach for the Pilot Boosters Club
4) Coaches/Assistant Coaches must attend any required County coaching clinics or Pilot Boosters Club sponsored clinics.
5) Coaches/Assistants must also attend the required coaches meeting before each season.
Davidson County Recreation Department Handbook: http://www.co.davidson.nc.us/media/pdfs/18/Recreation_Handbook.pdf
Volunteer Coaches Application: http://www.co.davidson.nc.us/media/pdfs/18/Volunteer_Coach_Application.pdf
Criminal Background Check Form: http://www.co.davidson.nc.us/media/pdfs/18/Criminal_Background_Check.pdf
Basketball Score Sheets: http://www.co.davidson.nc.us/media/pdfs/18/BBscoresheet.pdf
**Important: Please note coaches are strongly encouraged to attend the montly Booster Club Meetings and invite their parents to attend. Coaches are also encouraged to promote and participate in ongoing fundraisers for the Boosters Club.